What a fun ride July has been! We had a very successful Grand Opening weekend with over 300 guests walking through our doors.
Our guests enjoyed socializing and mingling, enjoying snacks and refreshments and many took advantage of our amazing henna tattoo artist and chair massages along with 3-days of labarre classes in every discipline (labarre, Yoga, and drumming).
Our Minneapolis connection: “Krissy KT” rocked the house once again introducing our newest drumming themed class to new tunes along with our new drumming format incorporating more barre into our drumming. In case you missed it, we sold out of all available drumming classes over the 3-day period and we drummed “on the barre!” This labarre creation is just one of many innovations we hope to bring to the Bay Area as we are currently the only studio doing this.
In addition to rocking the house with our drumming classes we also kicked off our drumming certification program with great success and had several future instructors spend 2 days working, learning, sweating and perfecting their craft.
That leads me to another announcement - we are hiring instructors for barre, drumming and Yoga to join the already amazing equipe of instructors who lead every day. If you would like to audition, we welcome you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!
Our next barre certification program is on Saturday, August 19th & Sunday, August 20th. If you have interest in expanding your barre practice or are curious of what it takes to become a certified barre instructor this is a great place to start. You can reserve a spot by going to labarrestudios.com or to www.barreintensity.com to register for upcoming barre certification programs.
August brings us one of the industry’s most prolific instructors, Jinger Parson. Jinger, a labarre master trainer, has over 30 years of dance and fitness experience and she can not wait to lead her newly designed labarre class “barre fusion”.
Barre fusion will be offered over the weekend of August 19th & 20th. Space is limited so sign up and reserve your spot for our newest class.
Quick orders of business:
* For those who have been considering a membership; As of August 1st Co-Founders Memberships will be offered at $125/monthly unlimited classes, replacing our Founding Memberships which are being offered until July 31st for $99.00/monthly unlimited classes. There are merely hours left to take advantage of this great offer!
* Childcare is available for children 6 weeks and up! Child Care packages are available for purchase on our website here.
* Our Cancellation policy will begin to go in to effect starting August 1st. Guests must cancel within a 4-hour window in order to avoid a late cancellation penalty. Members will get 3 strikes before being charged $15 per late cancellation. Non-Members will be charged one “class pass” for each late cancellation.
* A new series of workshops is on its way! Keep your eye out for info on these workshops coming very soon as they will begin Tuesday, August 15th, 6:30 - 8:30pm.
* Jonesing for drumming again?? Our next drumming classes come to life on Friday, August 18th @ 5:45pm and Saturday, August 27th @ 10:15am – sign up early as these classes continue to be incredibly popular!
Finally I want to end our update with a big THANK YOU to all of our guests and members who continue to spread the word about labarre studios. If not for the love and support of all of you, our business simply wouldn’t be possible. You are the reason for labarre and we are looking for your feedback to make our guests experience the best in the Bay. Please email us critiques, thoughts, etc. to email@example.com as we are very active on and will respond to any and all thoughts.
Lisa Alberino, Founder